THOMAS'S BACH DINING, WINE TASTING & CELLAR DOOR HOURS
WINTER HOURS (22nd March - Labour Day)
Monday - Sunday
11am - 5pm (lunch)
Dinners on request
SUMMER HOURS (Labour Day - 21st March)
Monday - Tuesday
11am - 6pm (lunch)
Wednesday - Sunday
11am - 9pm (lunch, dinner)
Dinner for groups on request
> MAKE A RESERVATION AT THOMAS'S BACH
Add inspiration and enjoyment to your Waiheke Island day by visiting our cellar door for wine tasting and tours or dine at Thomas's Bach vineyard restaurant.
Catch a ferry to Waiheke Island, just 35 minutes from downtown Auckland City to Matiatia ferry terminal, Waiheke Island.
At Matiatia catch the BATCH bus.
The BATCH bus connects hourly from Matiatia to BATCH Winery & Thomas's Bach restaurant.
Scenic 15 minute ride to Batch Winery, $12pp return
Running Friday through Sunday during the winter
- First pick-up: 11am departing Matiatia wharf
- Last pick-up: 3pm departing Matiatia wharf
- Last return to Matiatia: 9pm (only if booked) depart Batch for 9.30pm ferry
- Dinner pickups available during winter on Friday and Saturday nights
- Call us for pick-up/returns after 3pm or same day bookings
- Gate 3: Batch bus stop (to the left outside Matiatia ferry terminal).
- Look for our driver with “Batch” sign.
Queries on the day: 09 372 3223
Groups: Bookings essential for bus transfers for groups.
(Batch bus seats 18 passengers only. To ensure seating for groups 4 or more please book ahead).
BE FIRST TO KNOW!
New releases, special offers and
inspiring wine, food & music events!
WIN! Once a month we draw a treat to win for our newsletter list