About the Role
We are looking for a smart and friendly person who wants to join our amazing team.
The job is part-time but can lead to a full-time position. It requires flexibility, time management and basic knowledge of the island.
If you are looking for a job in a friendly working environment, get in touch! We also offer a free staff lunch.
• p-endorsement and a class-2 licence
• the right to work in New Zealand
• local knowledge, is not a must but
• fully vaccinated
Tasks and responsibilities
• Safely transport passengers to and from our venue
• Minor maintenance and cleaning of the vehicle
• Ensure the vehicle is compliant with NZTA requirements
• Flexible working hours, which will be set according to the business requirements. Working weekends and Public Holidays will be required. Public Holiday remuneration will be paid
• Staff discounts for our products at Batch Winery
• Remuneration package will be based upon experience
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or give us a call: +64 9 372 3223
About the Company
Highest vineyards on the island offering great wines, exquisite food and amazing views to match.